Figuring out what to give your friends or family this holiday season? Well look no further! Give them the gift of health to let them know how much you care about them. They inspire and motivate you to be your best, and what better way to show your appreciation than by inspiring and motivating them to do the same with these healthy gifts!
- For the Girl Who Brings Everything. Who says carrying gym stuff can’t look stylish? This backpack proves us right. Marc By Marc Jacobs Packable Backpack – $88
- For the Fashionista. She can keep cool and look cool all while running the streets (or in the house). Nike Pro Hyperwarm Print Tights – $55
- For the Muscle Man. Let him be comfortable in this tee while he focuses on his workout. C9 By Champion Men’s Compression Camo Shirt – $16.99
- For the Foodie. Transform their eating, snacking, and drinking habits with these nutritional cards. FitDeck Nutrition – $9.95
- For the Outdoorsy. Protect them in style during their outdoor ventures with this colorful double zip jacket. adidas by Stella McCartney ‘Run’ Performance Jacket – $250
- For the Detail-Oriented. Help them track their daily dose of fitness with this fun and sleek wristband. UP By Jawbone – $129
- For the Comfort Queen. Bring forth the cozy after their workout in this chic fairisle half zip sweater. Athleta Diamond Peak Half Zip – $98
- For the Fit Fighter. Inspire the fitness seeker outside the gym with this motivational tee. Under Armour Men’s Addicted Graphic T – $24.99
- For the Muscle Focused. If you help warm their muscles with these compression sleeves, you’ll help yourself win a spot in their heart. Zensah Running Compression Leg Sleeve $39.99
- For Everyone. Fun, colored (we mean, filtered) water for all! bobble Water Bottle – $9.99/$13.89
- For the Sassy Stretcher. The lacy design of this comfy hoodie will help stylishly stretch her limbs and her face into a smile. Lulu Lemon Scuba Stretch Hoodie – $108
- For the Beauty Maven. Nicely kempt hair keeps a healthy girl happy and these headbands will do the trick. Under Armour Women’s Mini Headbands – $9.99
What are you giving your friends and family this season? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Photos: FitDeck.com, UnderArmour.com, Nordstrom.com, Target.com
*This is in no way a sponsored/paid post. All opinions given are our own.